A Student that participates in the “Summer Work and Travel USA” program gets the J-1 visa by the American Embassy which is the legal document for entering the USA. This document is issued with the obligation for the candidate to return to their motherland after the program finishes. According to the rules of the USA Government, the duration of the visa cannot be longer than four months. The student has the right to stay one more month as a tourist, after the expiration of the working part of the program i.e. 30 days that are intended exclusively for traveling. Participants of the program come to the USA Consulate in person for the purpose of the conversation.

Tax for the certification of the passport and visa is 160 USD.

Over 95% of our students who apply, get the visa!