Program Summer Work and Travel pool lifeguard :
+ $290 ( health insurance)
• Program duration is 4 months + additional month for traveling
• SEVIS included in the program price
• Paying in two rates
Work and Travel Group cooperates with the most familiar companies in the hiring area of lifeguards on the pools – American Pool Virginia. Interviews with the employer are performed through Skype. Pools on which the students are arranged are in the surroundings of Washington D.C., northern part of Virginia, such as: Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, Springfield and others.
- Attractive working hours for students who for the first time participate in this program, from 8.75$ per working hour to 12.5$ over time
- Average number of working hours during the week 45-55h, number of hours increases depending on the season and employer’s requirements
- Organized transport from the airport to the accommodation by the employer
- Organized fun activities, such as excursions to the national parks, other cities, fun parks, attractive summer destinations which are in the close surroundings, gatherings and socializing with students from other countries, as well as, with the other company staff.
- Providing personal and safety to all visitors of the swimming pool
- Maintain all surfaces surrounding the pool
- Respect all procedures related to opening, working and closing the pool
- Readiness to recognize emergency situations and respond to them in accordance with the training and rules of the American Red Cross
- All other duties and tasks are issued by the pool manager, supervisor and management of the company
- Always behave responsibly and positively toward work done, associates and clients.