There is no such a place in the world such as Hawaii. Natural beauties of the island are breath taking. They are the place of the beginning of the modern surfing. There are some of the most active volcanoes and they represent one of the youngest geological formations in the world.
Hawaii consists of 8 main islands: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, Hawaii, Niihau and Kahoolawe.
Important facts: :
- Population -1.4 million people.
- Language: English, Hawaiian
- 10 million of tourists visit the island yearly
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in the USA!
- Hawaii are the only federal state which has a tropical rainforest on its territory .
- Iolani Palace in Honolulu, is the only royal palace in the USA
- Hawaii is the only federal state which consists exclusively of islands and the youngest federal state (they have been the part of the USA since 1959)
- Hawaii is the only federal state which grows coffee, cocoa, vanilla.
Westin Hotel is situated on Maui Island in Lahaina city, former capital of Hawaii in 19th century. This city is a modern tourist destination with over 200 restaurants, numerous hotels, bars, shops…
|Job title||Hourly wage||Tips||Housing provided||Housing cost per week|
|Job title||Hourly wage||Tips||Housing provided||Housing cost per month|