Documentation necessary for application
- Documents required for application:
- CV (you get it in the agency)
- Students mark book copy ( the first pages, the last exam passed and the last certified semester)
- Copy of the first page of the valid passport ( expiration date in the passport has to be at least 6 months after the date when the program finish)
- Copy of the previous American visas ( if a candidate has already been to America)
- Certificate of studying or diploma copy
- After application, a candidate will have an interview for the purpose of estimation of their knowledge of English language. Every candidate will get required information on email about the exact offer for the professional practice given by an American company, as well as, about new offers from the area they are qualified for.