OFFER OF CIEE SPONSOR
Ciee is the world’s largest company and a leader in the organization of all kinds of student exchange programs. Established in 1947 – COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGE (CIEE) represents one of the creators and founders of the Summer Work and Travel program. For more than 65 years, Ciee has been involved in various cultural exchange programs, and since a few years ago, their offer now includes the Summer Camp program, which for decades has been a very important part of American culture.
The CIEE sponsor company offer includes:
- The best, accredited summer camps in the United States based on the needs of the camp and your unique skills and experience
- Providing the necessary documentation for obtaining J-1 visa and sponsorship assistance..
- SEVIS – (System for electronic tracking of participants on the program)
- Orientation in your home county before departure
- Travel insurance during the program
- Meet & Greet Arrival – welcome and orientation upon arriving in the United States as well as help with transfer from the airport, arranging your nights upon arrival and then going to the final destination of the campsite
- Camp training by international and US colleagues – in order to prepare participants for work with children who will be under their supervision
- 24/7 support by the program sponsor company
- 30 days intended for travel after completion of the program
- Money compensation at the end of the program
The CIEE sponsor company offers a cost-effective program to provide as many qualified participants as possible on the program. Therefore, a larger number of participants will have the unique experience that the Camp Exchange USA program provides.
Together with the Ciee sponsor company, our Work and Travel Group company team will guide all the program participants through every step, from the moment of application, to return to your home country, providing the required service and support.