To apply for the Summer Camp program successfully , you must submit the following:
- If a candidate is a student, it is necessary to submit an index for insight (last certified / enrolled semester)
- If the participant is employed, it is necessary to submit a copy of the workbook
- A copy of the first page of a valid passport (the expiry date of the passport must be at least 6 months after the end date of the program)
- A copy of previous US visas (if the candidate has already been in America)
- Certificate of study or a copy of the diploma
- Certificates, diplomas, videos, pictures or anything that can prove that the candidate is professional in the field for which he is applying for a program.
Upon application, the candidate will have an interview that will help assess the level of their knowledge of English language. Each candidate will receive the necessary information in an email about a specific offer by an American company or camp directly.
All other information can be obtained directly from our representative offices or by phone and email.